Friday Jul 21 07:30 PM
Saturday Jul 29 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
Part of the Honolulu Surf Film Festival 2017
These three creative films take surf cinema across all boundaries.
Directed by Eddie Obrand. USA. 2016. 28 min.
A new surfing thriller documenting the journeys of a group of up-and-coming surfers.
The Adventures of NASASA
Directed by Ian Lewis. USA. 2016. 12 min.
Follow the intrepid crew of the National Aeronautics Space and Surfing Administration, or NASASA, as they search the distant solar systems of our galaxy for water-covered worlds.
Directed by Jack Coleman. USA / Australia. 2016. 36 min.
Jack Coleman’s psychedelic surf odyssey takes a look at a different breed of surfers and their creative creed.
- Distance Between Dreams
- Surfers' Blood
- Indo Past and Present
- Adventures Beyond
- Great Highway
- The Aloha Project + Fishpeople
- Second Souffle
- The Endless Summer
- Vertical Lines + Alternative…
- Going Surfin’
- The Battleship Island
- 2017 Sundance Film Festival …
- Marie Curie: The Courage of …
- Behind the Curtain: Todrick Hall
- Seventeen (Siebzehn)
- Handsome Devil
- Gay Shorts Showcase I
- Apricot Groves
- Summertime (L'estate Addosso)
- The Nest (O Ninho)
- Lesbian Shorts Showcase
- "Secret Movie"
- Gay Shorts Showcase II
- Heartstone (Hjartasteinn)
- I Dream in Another Language …
- God's Own Country
- Whose Streets?
- The Death & Life of Marsha P…
- A Date for Mad Mary
- When We Rise
- Family Film Sunday: Longing …
- Michelangelo: Love and Death
- Restless Creature: Wendy Whelan
- Chasing Ice
- Chasing Coral