Friday Jul 21 07:30 PM
Saturday Jul 29 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
Part of the Honolulu Surf Film Festival 2017
These three creative films take surf cinema across all boundaries.
Directed by Eddie Obrand. USA. 2016. 28 min.
A new surfing thriller documenting the journeys of a group of up-and-coming surfers.
The Adventures of NASASA
Directed by Ian Lewis. USA. 2016. 12 min.
Follow the intrepid crew of the National Aeronautics Space and Surfing Administration, or NASASA, as they search the distant solar systems of our galaxy for water-covered worlds.
Directed by Jack Coleman. USA / Australia. 2016. 36 min.
Jack Coleman’s psychedelic surf odyssey takes a look at a different breed of surfers and their creative creed.
- Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami
- The Martian
- Happening: A Clean Energy Re…
- Chronicle of Anna Magdalena Bach
- Momentum Generation
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2018
- Locals Only
- Blue Intensity + The Church …
- Her Waves
- The Endless Winter II; Surfi…
- Perilous Sea + The Seawolf
- Blue Road + Surfing the Sout…
- She is the Ocean
- Adaptive Surfing films + panel
- Wave Inspirations curated by…
- HI Sk8 Films Shorts Showcase 2018
- Family Film Sunday: Given
- Emocean + Cuban Wave Riders
- Big Wata (The Ocean)
- Surf Profiles
- The Essence