Friday Oct 26 01:00 PM
Friday Oct 26 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Filmed on Kaua‘i, this early entry into the zombie canon stars master-of-the-macabre Boris Karloff as a professional hoax-buster out to debunk a voodoo curse on the site of a proposed resort. Cue the man-eating plants and zombies.
Part of the Zombiethon!
Zombiethon opening night, 9pm: Join us for ARTafterDARK: Freak Out (starts at 6pm) then hit this kitschy cult classic, at 9pm. Entry to AAD: $10, free for museum members. Entry to Voodoo Island: $10, $8 museum members.
See the trailer.
- Jellyfish Eyes
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie
- Bon Lin
- Battles Without Honor and Humanity
- Ballet on Screen: L'Histoire…
- June Bride: Redemption of a Yakuza
- JACO: A Documentary Film
- Godzilla: The Japanese Original
- Family Film Sunday: Fantasti…
- Attack on Titan: Part Two: E…
- HI Sk8 Films 2015 shorts showcase
- Opera on Screen: The Three T…
- I Am Thalente