Friday Oct 26 01:00 PM
Friday Oct 26 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Filmed on Kaua‘i, this early entry into the zombie canon stars master-of-the-macabre Boris Karloff as a professional hoax-buster out to debunk a voodoo curse on the site of a proposed resort. Cue the man-eating plants and zombies.
Part of the Zombiethon!
Zombiethon opening night, 9pm: Join us for ARTafterDARK: Freak Out (starts at 6pm) then hit this kitschy cult classic, at 9pm. Entry to AAD: $10, free for museum members. Entry to Voodoo Island: $10, $8 museum members.
See the trailer.
- Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival 2016
- Painting the Modern Garden: …
- SOLD OUT: The Smog of the Se…
- The Himalayas (히말라야)
- Train to Busan (부산행)
- Spirits’ Homecoming (귀향)
- Like for Likes (좋아해줘)
- Dongju: Portrait of a Poet (동주 예고편)
- The Wailing (곡성)
- One More Time With Feeling
- Family Film Sunday: The Iron Giant
- Burlesque Assassins
- Lo and Behold: Reveries of t…