Color Me Happy
August 25, 2017 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
Pride, baby! Get ready to wig out at our mini circuit party!
Presented by Kona Brewing Company.
Museum members: Admission is free for museum members. You do not need a ticket. For a speedy entry, use your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app—or check in at the event through the members' line.
Non-members: General admission is $25. You can purchase tickets at the event, or online using the button below. Or, for just $5 more you can join or renew a membership to get into ARTafterDARK for free all year.
SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER: WIN A KONA GROWLER
Become a museum member Aug. 21-25 for a chance to win a Kona Brewing growler and $40 gift card to the Kona Pub & Brewery! Three winners will be selected this month. Join online.
Join or renew your Honolulu Museum of Art membership (any level) and you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win the membership incentive (includes Kona growler and $40 Kona Pub gift card). By enrolling as a member, you agree to share your email address with our sponsor, Kona Brewing Company. Contest starts Aug. 21, 2017, and ends at ARTafterDARK on Aug. 25, 2017, at 9pm. Winner will be announced on Friday, September 1, by phone or email.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• DJ Takai will set the party mood in the Central Courtyard.
• DJ Betty brings the spirit of a Circuit Party to the Luce Courtyard—be sure to practice your vogue-ing ahead of time!
• The first 350 guests to the event can claim a rainbow Pride bracelet to wear at ARTafterDARK and beyond!
• Ready to serve some looks? Makeup artist Jonathan Freitas's Glitter and Drag Makeup Station is the place to get your face done. Slaaaaaay!
• Show off your cheeky side with a Pride-Filled Scavenger Hunt, accessed via the HoMA app. Those who can find all the answers via the hidden clues will be entered to win an all-access pass to the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival.
FOOD + DRINK
• Food provided by EAT Honolulu.
• Drinks by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
• Visit the Kona Backyard Bar, where you can sample a rainbow of Kona beers! The lineup:
Red: Longboard Lager / Orange: Hanalei IPA / Yellow+green: Lemongrass Luau / Blue: Big Wave
• The first 120 people to order a Kona beer at ARTafterDARK will receive a Kona pint glass.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm