May 26, 2017 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
'Urban Underground' information
What's fresh? DJs, b-boys, and live art.
Presented by The MODERN Honolulu.
Museum members: Admission is free for museum members. You do not need a ticket. For a speedy entry, use your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app—or check in at the event through the members' line.
Non-members: General admission is $25. You can purchase tickets at the event, or online using the button below. Or, for the same price you can join or renew a membership to get into ARTafterDARK for free all year.
Recline + dine at THE MODERN
Become a museum member at the Supporting level or higher for a chance to win a one-night stay in an Ocean View room at THE MODERN Honolulu, a luxury daybed experience, and delicious meals at Ravish and The Grove. Learn about Supporting member perks and how to join.
Join or renew your Honolulu Museum of Art membership at the Supporting ($100) level or higher and you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win: a one-night stay in an Ocean View Room at THE MODERN Honolulu; dinner for two at Ravish; a daybed experience; and breakfast for two at The Grove. Existing Basic ($25) level members may enter the contest by upgrading your membership to the Supporting level or higher. By enrolling as a member, you agree to share your email address with our sponsor, THE MODERN HONOLULU. To enter, join or renew anytime between May 12, 2017 and the end of ARTafterDARK on May 26, 2017. Winner will be announced on Friday, June 2, by phone or email.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• Show off your finest snaps at The Study Underground, and be entered to win a one-night stay at THE MODERN and a daybed experience! Use #thestudyunderground and tag @thestudymodern and @honolulumuseum to enter. The Study Underground can be found in the Palm Courtyard.
• Ramyt brings an urban beat to the museum's Luce Pavilion.
• Guests can watch live painting by Kosta Kulundzic.
• Student performers from the Pow! Wow! School of Music bring cutting-edge tunes to the museum.
• Free admission to the Addiction afterparty! All 21+ guests at ARTafterDARK on May 26 get FREE admission to Addiction Nightclub for that night only. You must keep your ARTafterDARK wristband on to get in.
FOOD + DRINK
Food provided by EAT Honolulu.
Drinks by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
This month's custom cocktail: The P.B.R. - Pineapple Beer Radler. An urban twist on the classic cocktail. One part Palisades Pineapple (American Wheat Ale, Golden Road, Ca.) plus one part 7-Up® adds up to three parts amazing.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm