May 26, 2017 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
'Urban Underground' information
What's fresh? DJs, b-boys, and live art.
Presented by The MODERN Honolulu.
Admission is free for museum members and $25 for non-members upon entry. For the same price, you can buy or renew a membership now to get checked in quick at the event, and get in free to ARTafterDARK all year. Members: Get in even faster with your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• Ramyt brings an urban beat to the museum's Luce Pavilion.
• Guests can watch live painting by Kosta Kulundzic.
• Student performers from the Pow! Wow! School of Music bring cutting-edge tunes to the museum.
FOOD + DRINK
Food provided by EAT Honolulu.
Drinks by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm