June 30, 2017 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
'The French Paradox' information
C’est l’éte! Enjoy a night of French art, food, and fun.
Presented by Servco Lexus.
Museum members: Admission is free for museum members. You do not need a ticket. For a speedy entry, use your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app—or check in at the event through the members' line.
Non-members: General admission is $25. You can purchase tickets at the event, or online using the button below. Or, for the same price you can join or renew a membership to get into ARTafterDARK for free all year.
Become a museum member for a chance to win a Servco prize pack! The prize includes:
• A black leather catchall tote bag
• Leather luggage tag
• Stylus pen
• Chocolea chocolate
• $50 Honolulu Museum of Art Gift Card
Join or renew your Honolulu Museum of Art membership (any level) and you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a Servco prize pack (includes black leather bag, luggage tag, stylus pen, journal, chocolate, and a HoMA Gift Card). By enrolling as a member, you agree to share your email address with our sponsor, Servco. Contest starts June 26, 2017, and ends at ARTafterDARK on June 30, 2017, at 9pm. Winner will be announced on Friday, July 14, by phone or email.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• French cabaret band L'Escargot will serenade you throughout the evening with très magnifique live music.
• DJ Jem turns Luce Courtyard into a bumpin' discotheque.
• Fall in l'amour with classic French cinema, projected inside the museum.
• Servco Lexus, the evening's sponsor, offers guests a chance to turn their Instagram posts into a custom hard-copy reality with a #hashtag printer from Hawaii Events Unlimited. Simply use the hashtag #LEXUSafterDARK, and your Instagram post will be printed out in the Palm Courtyard. Instagram accounts must be public in order to print the tagged images. Happy snapping!
SERVCO Lexus Mocktail Contest
Want a museum membership and a VIP ARTafterDARK experience for you and four friends? Servco Lexus is holding a contest to name June's signature mocktail. To enter, post a délicieux drink title to the Servco Lexus Facebook page.
To win, posts must be French themed and incorporate the word "Lexus." The mocktail will be a mix of blackberry, lime, agave, and ginger ale. Posts must be submitted before noon on Friday, June 16th.
Winners receive a membership for themselves and four guests, seats at a VIP table in the HoMA Café during ARTafterDARK, and a gift bag from Servco Lexus! For full rules, go here.
FOOD + DRINK
• Specialty Cocktail: The J'adore Lexus, a blend of champagne and St. Germain elderflower liquor.
• Specialty Mocktail: The Ooh La La Lexus, which combines blackberry, lime, agave, and ginger ale.
Drinks by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm