Thursday Apr 04 01:00 PM
Saturday Apr 06 01:00 PM
Sunday Apr 07 01:00 PM
Tuesday Apr 09 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
Directed by Phil Grabsky. UK. 91 min.
Pablo Picasso is one of the greatest artists of all time, and right up until his death in 1973 he was also one of the most prolific. Many films have dealt with his later years—the art, the affairs and the wide circle of friends—but where did it all begin? What made Picasso in the first place?
Young Picasso is an unprecedented look at the early years of Picasso; the upbringing and the learning that led to his extraordinary achievements. Working closely with all three Picasso Museums in Malaga, Barcelona and Paris, this film explains how he rose to such great heights.
- Ash is Purest White (江湖儿女)
- Pele's Path: The Journey Home
- LEONARDO cinquecento
- PIC Exchange: Leitis in Waiting
- Merata: How Mum Decolonised …
- Anote Tong in Conversation +…
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2019
- CAFF 2019 Opening Night: Ani…
- CAFF 2019: Animated Lives
- CAFF 2019: Animated Perspectives
- CAFF 2019 Family Film Sunday…
- Art & Mind